This is completed downloadable of Test bank for Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition by Ulric J. Gelinas , Richard B. Dull, Patrick Wheeler
Instant download by Test bank for Accounting Information Systems 10th Edition by Ulric J. Gelinas , Richard B. Dull, Patrick Wheeler
Users explore today’s most intriguing AIS topics to see how they relate to business processes, information technology, strategic management, security, and internal controls. The text is clearly written to help users grasp even the most challenging topics. ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 10E focuses on three critical accounting information systems used today: enterprise systems, e-Business systems, and controls for maintaining those systems. The tenth edition provides users with the necessary tools and processes for organizing and managing information.
Table of content:
1. Introduction to Accounting Information Systems.
2. Enterprise Systems.
3. Electronic Business (E-Business) Systems.
4. Documenting Information Systems.
5. Database Management Systems.
6. Relational Databases and SQL.
7. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control.
8. Controlling Information Systems: Introduction to Pervasive Controls.
9. Controlling Information Systems: Business Process and Application Controls.
10. The Order Entry/Sales (OE/S) Process.
11. The Billing/Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts (B/AR/CR) Process.
12. The Purchasing Process.
13. The Accounts Payable/Cash Disbursements (AP/CD) Process.
14. The Human Resources (HR) Management and Payroll Processes.
15. Integrated Production Processes (IPP).
16. The General Ledger and Business Reporting (GL/BR) Process.
17. Acquiring and Implementing Accounting Information Systems
accounting information systems 10th edition download free test bank
test bank for accounting information systems 10th edition pdf
accounting information systems 10th edition test bank
accounting information systems 10th edition download test bank